(。◕‿◕)ღ♥eLsa moimoi Music♥ღ(◕‿◕。)ღ


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

ღ(。◕‿◕)ღ♥ WelcuM to eLsa moimoi BloG SpaCe ♥ღ(◕‿◕。)ღ

ThankzzzzZZzzz to all of u who owez come visit my blog,support me... ..
Love u all, muackzzZzzzz.. ..

ღ(。◕‿◕)ღ♥eLsa moimoi Profile♥ღ(◕‿◕。)ღ

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
A simple girl... A simple sagittarius girl... got a big big eyes... n a long long hair... likes freely, warm, happy... Is just only that simple luo\(^O^)/

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Karen Mok 莫文蔚《寶貝》MV




不知從那天開始 I don't know the start of the day
不知到那一天止 and even the end of the day
你一直都藏在我心底 You are always in my heart deeply
時光停在你眼裡 The time stops in your eyes
害怕得不敢聲息 It's so amazing that makes me can't breath
我好想住進你的靈魂裡 I want to live inside your soul together

輕撫著你的頭 睡吧 fondle your head softly, to make you sleep
我在你夢裡 I will in your dream
不管醒在那裡 寶貝 No matter where will I wake up, babe
我記得你 I will remember you always

不知從那一天起 再沒有你的消息 I don't have any news from you suddenly in someday
這世界忽然間不美麗 This world becomes no more beautiful
陽光下的我懷念你 I miss your under the sunlight
等待著你的歸期 Still keep waiting for the date you return
我好想投進你的懷抱裡 I want to fall into your bosom

緊握著你的手 睡吧 Hold your hand tightly, to make you sleep
我在你懷裡 I am in your bosom
不管醒在那裡 寶貝No matter where will I wake up, babe
我愛著你 I will love you always

不管何時何地 寶貝No matter anytime anywhere that I'm in, babe
我記得你 I will remember you always

我愛著你 I will love you always

No comments:

Post a Comment